Does your business require a WDID, NEC or NONA to comply with California stormwater requirements?

1)           Does your business operate under any of these Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes or is included IGP Attachment A?

2)        Are business operations exposed to stormwater?

3)         Apply for a Waste Discharger Identification (WDID)

4)        Submit your WDID, NEC or NONA number to your city/county to complete the business license application. 

Need Help?

Call us at (833) 420-7761 or click the button below to schedule a FREE, no-obligation assessment from a Stormwater Pro.